The Beneberak military academy is committed to a very demanding formation, with the aim of strengthening the skills and the trajectory of the future members, in order to form leaders capable of organizing, instructing and mobilizing their group of special operations in the missions assigned in the different servers of Minecraft, especially of type “Factions”, to defend those who have suffered any type of abuse. Therefore, from the first day as an Apprentice, you will attend a teaching program, which will extend, according to your interests and commitments, to the guild and chosen specialty.
The training to join the membership rank will be structured as follows:
|Agriculture and Livestock|
|Fishing and Hunting|
|Mods and Controls|
|Crafting and Commerce|
|Planning and strategy|
|Diplomacy and espionage|
Our training program is adapted to be applied to any level of knowledge. You will go from being an Apprentice to being a Command of the special forces that make up our ranks. To become an Apprentice, there are a number of requirements that you must follow:
- Psychologically very stable
- Hard work
- Continuous need for improvement
- Respectful way of talking
- Communication skills
- Self-sacrifice capacity for a greater good
- Excellent organization skills
- Self-control ability in stress situations
Main objectives of the Beneberak Special Forces Command
- Sabotage: disable or destroy transport logistics lines, production centers, armament factories, enemy bases, etc.
- Intelligence: detailed photography, contact with infidels or guerrillas.
- Cleaning and placement of trappers, anti-personnel traps.
- Distraction and confusion of the enemy, change of signage, electronic interference.
- Prior assurance of beach heads, bridges, fortifications, etc.
- Attacks by ambush to small enemy units.
The different units integrated in the main forces and the rest of the Units of Special Operations are constantly in action. The preparation received by these men and women is such that each and every one of them knows at every moment what they must do within their unity, since they have their assigned missions.
These units maintain a modular organic structure that allows them to constitute special reconnaissance patrols and basic or direct action teams composed of a minimum of 5 individuals (Intelligence, Construction, Exploration, Production and Collection Service).
They have a hard and specialized training, besides having a general training in special operations and mission-specific.
If you consider yourself to have the skills listed above, fill out the following form to arrange an interview with a recruiter who will evaluate you, accept or deny your application.
Abstain if you do not have these skills or do not want to develop them.