Or how to become a pro or learn in a really efficient way …
- The first step is to have a clear objective
- Goal: it does not work to say I want to be the best but rather to understand in an exact way where you want to go. “I want to get to km 42 of this road”. In other words: you know how to go through generally, that is to say, by the road and the measurement system that you will use, the km. It’s so clear that almost anyone who hear it, will understand it rationally.
- Motivation: ask yourself why. And do it deeply. The more true reasons you have, the more help you will have to persevere in times of adversity. “I want to get to km 42 on the highway because there is Ana, the love of my life, waiting for me and represents my source of balance and confidence with which I can form a family and to better understand the love I have towards others obtaining in this way a much more useful and good character according to the Bible because I’m a Christian and I believe that what I cultivate now will last forever.”
- The second step is to have the resources
- Time: it’s necessary for obtaining other resources such as money and the entire list of “ingredients” necessary for “your recipe”.
- A good plan
- You will use your resources to achieve the desired objective according to the time you have available.
- Your plan is the way your brain prioritizes things by placing them in the proper order of execution. In other words: your plan can improve and it will improve surely, I mean, your mind. Therefore, don’t let anyone make your plan, but listen to the advices.
- If you have never made a life plan / project / etc., using step 2 above, try to listen to the advice of others / seek information.
- The more time you spend making a better plan, the better you will use the resources.
- This point would have to be written before but nothing happens just as we shouldn’t block ourselves against a defeat / obstacle on the way. These are times when plans improve. These are the moments that remind us not to give up even though things don’t initially go as we want and that it’s important to recalibrate our plan if we have a moment or move on if the moment demands it maintaining a way of behaving as if everything was going according to the plan. If you have time to replan, do it. If not, don’t block yourself. You can change your mind but do not block yourself.
- The plan based on an objective to prioritize the use of resources efficiently it’s done to obtain a theoretical and practical knowledge of the skill we want to achieve. Look, I said skill, with which, if what you plan to learn has multiple abilities, it might be wise to first clarify the skills one by one and then try to combine them. “One foot in front of the other”.
- Mixing everything from the previous points we can understand that when things don’t go according to how we want it’s necessary to analyze the error. “If you fail, you learn by analyzing your fault”. Once we understand what caused the error and why we couldn’t correct it in time we will have to make a plan to solve that error.
Don’t think that this is too tedious, IT IS WITHOUT DOUBT. Especially if you are a newbie. But you can be a newbie without any problem, we are all newbies in something. What I mean by newbie it’s the fact of losing your calm when you don’t understand that everything comes down to getting up every time you fall and understand why and build what is necessary to avoid these falls in the future. This is life, then you laugh at the end. And quite strongly…
“Per aspera, ad astra”
“Through the rough path, to the stars”
So remember that by having life you already have the most expensive thing in the world and therefore you are more than trillionaire and you should plan so that the habits you develop are for life and not for death. Maybe it would be interesting to make a plan to find out what really brings you life and what does not…
You can entertain yourself by replanning, it’s fun and productive.😀