Here is another healthy way to cook, fast and, as usual, very simple. This time, we have a very consistent meal, but without being heavy And it is so easy to do that you will only need a fridge.
- 2 units (glass, jug, bucket … depending on the quantity you want to prepare)
- 1 unit of grated tomato.
- 1/2 unit of lemon juice.
- And whatever you want to add, for example: 1 unit of chopped pepper, 1 unit of sweet corn, lettuce leaves, 1/2 unit of cut olives, etc.
- Salt (do not put too much) sometimes I don’t add it.
- Oil (preferably extra virgin olive oil)
- Cut, squeeze and grate all you need: tomatoes, peppers, lemons, lettuce leaves, olives, etc.
- Mix everything well (until you feel the mixture has no dry parts), cover and refrigerate for about 30-45 minutes.
- Serve it.
Very easy, enjoy it!