The couple, according to my point of view, it has a very clear purpose: procreate and give support, both for the parents as to the children. It is a refuge, a source of stability at a personal level, as well as at society level.
To have families where the love is primal means a loving society. Peace and not war.
The most suitable synonym that I have found for the word “love” is sacrifice. A renunciation of the self by the person next to you. A renunciation of the things that are not worth it, what doesn’t develop you as a person but rather destroys you.
Therefore, and as a conclusion to this paragraph, Our main objective is to achieve the capacity for mutual growth by “watering” that love that grows more every day.
It is something progressive.
Love is like building a house: a project (of life). You’ll need to first decide to make a house, collect materials of high quality, consult a good architect… You’ll need solid foundations on which to base your structure, something that really resist the storms. “Those foundations” transferred to love represent a mutual desire to unite the efforts of both to build things well, although sometimes I can go slow (slow but safe).
You need to know if the person you decide to start a project with is someone serious, someone who won’t leave you when things go wrong, someone who even enjoys the obstacles of life because she / he knows that it only have one sense: walk forward and learn from it, always getting up. You need a determined person who really does what she / he says (control her resume). A person who loves you.
It’s worth more better alone than in bad company (The Celestina II 123)
Therefore, dear n00b (rookie):
- Don’t rush choosing partner.
- Don’t go out the on weekend to “making out” because that destabilizes you psychologically and it willn’t allow you in the future to create a relationship of trust because you won’t control yourself betraying in this way the trust of the person next to you. And if you both think you can do what you want while you talk about it before, then you aren’t creating a house but a hostess club. I would dare to say that then the shelter you were looking for won’t be there. You won’t have protection. You will be vulnerable. Do you want to lose or what? 😀
- Learn to control yourself… not because you like it, it means that it’s good. Life isn’t disgusting, it’s composed of accidents and decisions. Your accidents will allow you to be a stronger person and your decisions have to be as wise as possible so that you don’t “cut your only branch that holds you” and then cry for it. Be mature!
- Don’t allow any type of abuse. Let me repeat it: DO NOT ALLOW ANY TYPE OF ABUSE. It’s possible not to be right but it can be very different how the person next to you makes you see it. No matters if you are male or female, don’t let ANYONE disrespect you verbally, physically, mentally or even spiritually. You are as valuable as the universe, you have an infinite value. Don’t waste yourself, please.
- Use the time of engagement to decide if that person is really worth it and if not leave it. But do it gently, don’t hurt.
- Develop your honesty, don’t pretend to be who you aren’t. You will lose time. But don’t understand this as an excuse to stop improving.
- If you want to climb a tree and you can’t, it’s because you haven’t developed your climbing skills. In other words, don’t expect to be admired by someone who take cares of himself if you don’t take care of yourself.
- For me what is really sexy is what is truly sexy.
See you next day and be loved very strongly. 😛